THE TRUTH ABOUT BEING A YOUNG PROFESSIONAL.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Peace on Earth


Without a doubt my favorite ornament this Christmas
Burlap table cloth turned tree skirt
Not too shabby for my first tree
It's finally chunky sweater weather!!!!
Nothing like a pair of leather pants to dress up an old turtle-neck
The diamond earrings help too
Used my left over Christmas tree ornaments for our table center piece


It's starting to feel a lot more like Winter here in Texas. 'Tis the season for wool mittens, fuzzy scarves, chunky sweaters, electric blankets, hot coco, burgundy lipstick, snuggling, and when it's really cold I might even sleep in my socks. Who knows how long this 30 degree weather will last. In the meantime I will be making the most of this below freezing temperature. I'm the girl running around in twelve layers underneath my ski coat waiting for it to snow. 

To all those reading, may you be blessed this New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment